All DAA members are cordially invited to the DFA AGM
DART FISHERIES ASSOCIATION
Notice is given that this year’s AGM will be held at 6.30pm on Friday May 10th 2019 at the Dartmoor Lodge Hotel, Ashburton.
- President’s welcome to our guests.
- Apologies for absence.
- Minutes of the AGM held on Friday May 11th 2018, and matters arising.
- Chairman’s report.
- Treasurer’s report.
- Secretary’s report [see attached].
- Election of Committee and Officers [see below].
- Change of name of our Association to the Dart Fisheries Conservation Association.
- Our liming trial and electro-fishing – WRT to report
- Results from the Totnes weir fish counters
- SWRA matters – Roger Furniss to report
- EA matters.
- Any other business.
The following have volunteered to be your Committee for the next 12 months
DAA representatives: Ian Scofield, Phil Prowse, Peter Edwards
Riparian owners: Sir Simon Day [President], Sir David Hoare, Patrick Simpson, Tom Stratton
Others: Dennis Mitchell [Chairman], Bill Robertson [Secretary], Giles Hammersley [Treasurer], Glynn Loyd-Jones [ Duchy Fly Fishers representative] , Humphrey Walters and David French
Co-opted members:Mark Simpson, Tim Hassell , Graham May , Jonathan Camp and Luke Chester-Master
NB If any member would like to raise any other matters at the Meeting would he/she advise me before Wednesday May 8th.
There will then be a talk by Tom Hutchinson, Professor at Plymouth University, on the quality of our river’s water and that of other rivers in the South West and steps being taken to improve it.
- After the meeting a carvery will be available – cost £11 per head to be paid at the meeting. It would be helpful, however, if you could let me know if you can stay for the carvery.
Bill Robertson – tel: 01364 652574, email firstname.lastname@example.org